Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Saturday, October 6, 2007

#.aLITTLEmorePERSONAL


-- step into my world.
life is full of unexpected surprises, some good and some bad.
it's funny how you don't appreciate the little things in life, the very simple things we take for granted every day, until it is suddenly taken away from you. then you realise how vulnerable you are. how vulnerable you've always been, just lured into a false sense of security.
the questioning begins: what's really important in life?

there are some days where i find it really hard to face myself. to look myself in the eyes - because i dont really recognize the person staring back at me. it's a complete stranger. someone who's not social, someone who'd rather be alone, someone who can't even smile at their own reflection. i've disappeared or faded along the way. i guess you can say my perspective on life has pretty much changed: i miss the little things like shopping, being able to go outside, opening a window for fresh air, smiling at my own reflection. i hate the feeling of paranoia that follows me, everytime i step out into eyes of others. i feel like i'm being stared at, scrutinized, curiosity running through their minds. i like to believe i'm still who i was before all this - but am i really? i might be able to fool others, but can i fool myself? maybe if i believe it enough ..
these past couple of months haven't been easy, but i'm getting there. the end of the tunnel is near and the sunny days are coming again..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a meaningful blog from a meaningful young lady.
...too young.

Sunshine truly is at the end of the tunnel Sarleh and I'll see you someday when I get to the end of my tunnel too.
<3

Anonymous said...

Miss you heaps.