Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Friday, October 5, 2007

#.underCONSTRUCTION

introduction to me - basically, i'm known to my friends as 'sarleh', aged seventeen, living in melbourne and currently studying year 12. my ethnicity is chinese and vietnamese. just like every other girl, i'm interested in shopping, reading, writing, kpop and kdrama. i listen to a lot of DBSK and big bang and have recently watched the kdrama 'my girl'. lols definitely one i would reccommended; though obviously predictable, its enjoyable nevertheless. i love sunny days; they're bright and cheerful whereas rainy days make me feel miserable -__-;
i've been pretty food obsessed lately haha
especially with korean and japanese food. i've looked up a lot of recipes to try out too - my first attempt at cooking would be making kimchi soup and bibim guksu! lets hope i dont burn down the kitchen.. i admit, i'm not the best in the kitchen. quite useless actually haha but i'm willing to learn and that's the important thing right? i've been craving all this asian food too, like sushi,pho and yum cha. mmm gotta love pho - can't get enough of that stuff!
yum cha is also great too with all the varieties of dim sum and the occasional weird stuff that i dont like to eat such as chicken feet @_@
anyways, i think that's enough rambling from me.
much love xx

No comments: