Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Friday, October 5, 2007

#.fashionSTYLE

fashion.
growing up i went through so many phases as most people do. lol from flared jeans, to my baggy jeans and tight t-shirts that skim my stomach and show a little flesh. of course, i thought i was so stylish and cool. haha then came the skinny jeans - oh, i practically lived in those. comfort is my style, teaming it with cute flats or my beloved chucks <3> too [image to the right] - looks cute with her beanie, but i dont know about the skirt. lols a tad too short for my liking. but generally that is the style i've come to like. theres so many things on yesstyle.com as well ; heaps of cute clothings and accessories.. makes me want them so badly! >__>" so unfair!
i want to buy some new tote bags and a new wallet too. i have two bags from duchess and plan to buy more - haha start a whole collection with different colors and styles. their bags are so cute and can hold so many things!
also really into dresses at the moment :] the denim dress is so cute ~ ^^; i would buy it online but don't really trust buying stuff online. lol might be dodgy! all i gotta do now is find some shops somewhere in melbourne that sells this style of clothing..


below is some more great stuff i found off yesstyle.com

No comments: